The Ulster Rugby Supporters Club (USRC) is pleased to announce that applications for membership for Season 2013/14 are now open. Membership remains at £10 for Adults and £5 for Juniors (under 18’s). We also offer a family membership, (two Adult and two Junior memberships), for £25.
If you wish to join the Supporters’ Club or renew your membership for next season, please complete the details on the Ulster Rugby Season Ticket Application Form.
The Ulster Rugby Supporters Club was established in 2004 and is the Official Supporters Club of Ulster Rugby.
It is run by supporters for supporters.
Joining URSC brings the following benefits:
- Priority booking for Heineken European Cup away games and knockout matches. (In accordance with our agreement with Ulster Rugby, Season Tickets Holders will get first priority, followed by URSC members. We have also secured agreement that 200 tickets will be reserved solely for URSC members should we qualify for an away quarter final. These tickets will be released simultaneously with the Season Ticket allocation.)
- Post match ‘meet the players’ each home match. Passes for access to the Hospitality Suite in the New Stand are available on application to URSC. (Restricted to five per match).
- Discounted away travel to Rabo Direct Pro 12 League matches in Ireland. Away travel to Scotland may be arranged, subject to Match Kick Off and ferry timings.
- Official URSC lapel badge, car sticker and Season Ticket lanyard
- Free prize draw for two stand tickets for a home Autumn International and each of Ireland’s Six nations matches at the Aviva Stadium, (adult members only)
- Ballot for right to purchase tickets for all Ireland home internationals at the Aviva Stadium (adult members only). URSC allocation is 40 tickets per match
- ‘Meet the Players’ BBQ at Ravenhill
- ‘Meet the Players’ events, run in conjunction with Ulster Rugby and hosted in the Hospitality Suite in the New Stand
- Vote for Player of the Month and Player of the Year
- Full colour URSC Member’ Magazine
- Competitions and prize draws on the URSC web site and club magazine
In addition, the URSC is delighted to sponsor the Jack Kyle Bursary, which is awarded annually to a member of the Ulster Academy. The bursary scheme was set up in 2007, using surplus club funds, and currently amounts to £2,000 each season.
Previous award winners are:
- Stuart Olding (2012)
- Iain Henderson (2011)
- Craig Gilroy (2010)
- Paddy McAllister (2009)
- Ian Whitten (2008)
- Mark McCrae (2007)